Lauren joined The Rodman Law Group in November of 2017, and provides legal counsel related to business matters for all of the firm’s clients in both English and Spanish. Lauren enjoys working with start-up companies, multi-national corporations, and everything in between. She specializes in protecting intellectual property in the form of trademarks, trade secrets, and copyrights.
Lauren’s professional experience ranges from cannabis law to intellectual property to international litigation and arbitration discovery. Prior to joining The Rodman Law Group, Lauren assisted an international team involved in multi-year litigation by translating and analyzing sensitive legal documents to determine relevancy for discovery production. In addition, Lauren worked for a small firm specializing in intellectual property, including trademark prosecution and enforcement. She has been involved in cannabis law since 2014, and uses her passion to fuel her work in continuing to advocate for and protect the rights of patients and business owners in the cannabis industry.
Lauren grew up in Denver, Colorado, and received her Bachelor of Science degree, summa cum laude, in Human Services – Mental Health Counseling with a minor in Spanish at the Metropolitan State University of Denver in 2013. She then obtained her Juris Doctorate from the University of Denver Sturm College of Law in 2016. She focused on drug policy throughout law school, and served as the Executive Director for the Students for Sensible Drug Policy (SSDP) during her last year.
When she is not at work, Lauren enjoys spending time in the Rocky Mountains.
- Member, Colorado State Bar
- Colorado Bar Association
- Intellectual Property Law Section
- Technology Law & Policy Section
- Privately Held Business Subsection
- Spanish Speaking Lawyer’s Committee
- Cannabis Law Committee
- Young Lawyer Representative (2019-Present)
- Communications Representative (2019-Present)
- Public Legal Education Committee
- Inter-professional Committee
- Diversity In The Legal Profession Committee
- Denver Bar Association
- 1st Judicial District Bar Association
- University of Denver Sturm College of Law 2016
- Juris Doctorate
- Metropolitan State University of Denver 2013 – summa cum laude
- Human Services – Mental Health Counseling
- Minor in Spanish
- Attorney – The Rodman Law Group
- Spanish Speaking Staff Attorney – Ryley, Carlock, & Applewhite
- Law Clerk – Tamara S. Pester, LLC