The Rodman Law Group: Colorado Cannabis and Cannabinoid Attorneys
The Green Industry is one of the fastest growing sectors in the United States, and Colorado has consistently been a leader in the space. The Rodman Law Group has been providing unparalleled legal counsel to the cannabis industry in Colorado since 2014.
Whether you are interested in starting, purchasing, or investing in a cannabis cultivation/extraction/dispensary, a CBD or other non-THC cannabinoid business, or an Industrial Hemp empire in Colorado, we are here to offer insight, guidance, legal services, and industry connections. Contact us today to schedule a consultation so we can learn more about your business plans and assess the best path forward!
The Rodman Law Group helps clients in Colorado to:
- Incorporate the appropriate business entity or entities
- Evaluate the local jurisdiction that will best meet their needs
- Assess which licenses may be best-suited for the client’s business goals
- Apply for state licensing through the Marijuana Enforcement Division
- Apply for local licensing
- Address any additional issues that may arise during the course of the licensing process
- Assist with regulatory compliance
- Draft relevant legal documents, including:
- Real estate lease and purchase agreements
- Shareholder agreements
- Supply and distribution contracts
- Sales agreements
- Employee agreements
- Operating procedures
- Legal demand letters.
Colorado has played a leading role in advancing cannabis regulation, and in addition to assisting our clients with compliance throughout their businesses’ life cycles, from initial licensing forward, we are committed to advocating for common-sense regulations at the regulatory level and have successfully pushed for more common sense regulations.
What We’ve Achieved
- Created and maintained the proper legal entities for numerous clients throughout the state.
- Guided cannabis clients through the regulatory labyrinth that is the Marijuana Enforcement Division.
- Advised clients on the ramifications of raising capital and ensured their compliance with the rules and regulations promulgated by the SEC.
- Secured funding from publicly traded companies.
- Facilitated the growth and expansion of cannabis businesses throughout Colorado.
- Assisted with the sale and transfer of existing marijuana business licenses.
- Ensured our client’s precious intellectual property remains protected.
- Proposed revised rules and actively participated in the Marijuana Enforcement Division rule making committees to advocate for more normalized rules and regulations to the direct benefit of our client and the industry.