The Rodman Law Group: Business Attorneys
The Rodman law group is first and foremost a business law firm. We specialize in emerging, high growth industries, but at our core we have always been, and will continue to be, focused on providing all our clients with unparalleled, custom tailored, legal representation. Though we have developed a significant international reach, we have maintained the accessibility of a local, friendly, and caring boutique law firm. Whether you are in need of an Outside General Counsel or a one-off matter handled, RLG can help you in an efficient and economical manner.
The nature of our firm and the skills we have cultivated have given us a unique toolbox that allows us to help our clients achieve their goals quickly and effectively, as the overlap of our practice areas usually leads to synergy and efficiency. When a single firm handles everything from protecting IP (excluding patent issues), to drafting employment agreements, to closing deals with suppliers, to ensuring capital formation is compliant with all relevant securities laws, to getting a product/service to market, that firm can identify redundancies quickly and facilitate their elimination.
No matter what your industry, no matter what stage of development you are in, The Rodman Law Group is equipped to handle all of your business needs.
The Rodman Law Group has consistently provided us with high quality legal work and legal advice on a moments notice. Dave Rodman in particular has been quite adept at working on our ever changing timelines and keeping turn around times very low.
— Rich Allen, Founder CCBA, LLC.
What We’ve Achieved
- Counseled about the creation of legal entities for client businesses, and facilitated the necessary state and federal business registrations.
- Guided cannabis clients through the regulatory labyrinth that is the Marijuana Enforcement Division (MED) – managed application processes in a variety of local jurisdictions as well.
- Developed close ties with the Industrial Hemp Division of the Colorado Department of Agriculture.
- Provided counsel to publicly traded companies.
- Successfully proposed changes to MED rules to favor the industry.
- Supported international cannabinoid transactions.
- Provided pertinent information about Regulation A+ obtained from a unique perspective.
- Helped companies navigate the Securities Act of 1933 and the Exchange Act of 1934 (and the exemptions thereto).
- Advised industrial chef on how to protect proprietary recipes and ingredient information when entering into negotiations with a national food distributor and grocery store chain.
- Authored opinions on securities matters for companies conducting ICOs.
- Serve as Outside General Counsel for many clients.
- Provided guidance to musicians on record deals.
- Assisted Actors protect their interests.
- Helped clients select the optimal jurisdiction to maximize their asset protection needs.
- Facilitated and strengthened business to business relationships through introductions and opportunities.
For more information on our services, contact us today.